Outcomes Focused Regulation - the New Legal Landscape
- The SRA's Mission and Objectives
- What is Outcomes Focused Regulation?
What Changes does OFR Bring?
- Cultural implications - has the regulatory leopard changed its spots?
- Disclosure implications - greater openness between regulator and regulated
- An emphasis on protection of the clientbase
- The focus on risk
- Comparative Structures
- The Principles
- Outcomes and Indicative Behaviours
- COLP's and COFA's
- Authorisation and the Suitability Test
- Meeting the outcomes
- Equality and diversity
- Client care
- Conflict and confidentiality
- Managing your business
For more information, please contact Mike Chard or Simon Bray.